The Organizing Committee of the 5th LE:NOTRE Landscape Forum invites you to join us in Paphos, Cyprus from 16th to 20th March 2016. The pre-forum excursions will start already on 14th of March. Neapolis University of Paphos will host the forum at the Coral Beach Hotel and Resorts.
Academic and professional experts in the field of landscape architecture and related disciplines will guide you through four thematic sessions:
- Urban growth and peri-urban sprawl: Walkability in the everyday landscape of Paphos
- Sustainable tourism:Waterfront and Hotel Resorts
- Heritage and identities: Kato Paphos Archaeological Park
- Rural change:landscapes, circular economy and local food production: rural landscape in vernacular settlements
The programme of the forum aims to encourage the exchange of contemporary critical thinking and to provide the foundation for interdisciplinary collaboration and innovation.
Forum participants are invited to present own projects in the poster exhibition. The extended deadline for submission of posters is 15th of February 2016.
A colloquium will be organized for doctoral students. Please find more information here.
Participants can now register at the forum website.
Regarding transportation to Cyprus, several airlines, including Aegean Airlines, Easyjet, Ryanair, Thompson Airways, Jetours, British Airways, LOT, Monarch Airlines, Germania Airlines and others, fly to Paphos Airport and to Larnaca International Airport.
We look forward to welcoming you and ensure that this forum will certainly remain unforgettable for all of us!
- Poster submission: 15th February 2016
- Doctoral Colloquium posters: 1st March 2016
- Forum registration: 1st of March 2016