The conference will be an outstanding opportunity for worldwide planners to learn, present and discuss some of the most recent planning, research and decision making issues.
Abstracts to one of the following topics should be submitted by 24th April 2017
- Technology, infrastructure and buildings
- Governance and inclusive communities
- Culture, community experience and the sharing economy
- Resilience, adaptation and disaster mitigation
- Technology and small communities
- Post-smart communities and the new frontiers.
ISOCARP and OAPA welcome abstracts by city and regional planners or interested individuals from related disciplines from all over the world.
You have three possibilities of abstract submission:
- submit an abstract for a session proposal
- submit an abstract for a paper
- submit an abstract for a case study, project, practical experience, or research.
For full information visit the joint ISOCARP-OAPA Conference website 2017.