ifla corporate members
Whether you represent a Private Practice, NGO or other organisation with an interest in Landscape Architecture, IFLA offers the opportunity for you to join with us through our a Corporate Membership programme.
Benefits of Membership:
IFLA offers a wide range of exclusive benefits to its Silver, Gold and Platinum Corporate Members, including:
- Access to a worldwide network of Landscape Architects
- Reductions to entry fees for IFLA’s World Congress and other IFLA-organised events
- Your organisation’s biography online with IFLA
- Discounts on using IFLA’s Job Advertisement Service
- Regular updates on affairs affecting Landscape Architecture education and professional practice
- Opportunities to join IFLA delegations and projects
For a full list of benefits for Silver, Gold and Platinum Corporate Members, please click here.
Become a Member
Joining IFLA is simple. Membership is available on an annual basis and the pricing structure for Silver, Gold and Platinum Members can be found below.
To become a member, contact the Membership Team through email@example.com or complete this Membership Form (DOC/PDF).
|Membership Level||Direct Debit: One payment||Direct Debit: Four Payments|
|Silver||EUR 1500.00||EUR 375.00|
|Gold||EUR 2000.00||EUR 500.00|
|Platinum||EUR 3000.00||EUR 750.00|