The 4th International Skyrise Greenery Conference (ISGC2017), held alongside the GreenUrbanScape Asia trade exhibition, will be back on 9 – 10 November 2017 in Singapore!
ISGC2017 will focus on the topics of resilience, new levels of greening and integrating social needs into urban infrastructure. The conference also offers an open platform to draw lessons from the challenges nature presents – shaping intents, outcomes and even the bottom line of greening projects.
IFLA APR Congress 2017 Delegates will get to enjoy exclusive 20% OFF published rates* at SGD560 (by 31 Aug 2017) and SGD680 (1 Sep 2017 onwards). Delegates may register via this unique registration link: http://bit.ly/2szDBAw. For more information on the event, visit www.greenurbanscapeasia.
*Prices subjected to prevailing government and service taxes.
Customised schedule for IFLA APR Congress 2017 delegates on 6 – 8 Nov 2017 in Singapore
6th November 2017
- Hosted Visit to UNESCO World Heritage Site, Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Meet & Greet with National Parks Board (NParks)
7th November 2017
- Industry Networking Session (meeting with local associations eg. LIAS, SILA, IFLA APR)
- Pre-event Technical Tour to award winning and/or interesting projects (Half-day Tour)
8th November 2017
- Free & Easy
9 – 10th November 2017
- Attend ISGC conference @ GUSA event
*The minimum requirement for the customised programme to start is 15pax
For Official Hotels Reservation, please refer to the Booking link for delegates here
*All room rates listed are subject to 10% service charge & 7% goods and services tax
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org i