The topic Smart Communities is relevant for rural towns and major international centers. Together, we will explore how technology is changing our communities, how we can harness the benefits but also address the challenges of rapid change.
The joint conference will be organized around six concurrent tracks and sub-themes:
1. Technology, infrastructure and buildings
2. Governance and inclusive communities
3. Culture, community experience and the sharing economy
4. Resilience, adaptation and disaster mitigation
5. Technology and small communities
6. Post-smart communities and the new frontiers.
You can submit a paper, a session proposal or a case study/practical experience.
Submit your abstract here.
Deadline for abstract submission is 24 Aril 2017.
Be part of this unique opportunity and join us in Portland in one of the most beautiful times of the year in the Pacific Northwest. Portland is one of the most livable cities in the world, it’s a welcoming community with great neighborhoods and districts to explore.
For detailed congress information visit http://isocarp.org/53rd-annual-congress/